|Posted:||28 days ago|
Construction Manager (project)
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
- You will report to the EPCI Director.
- You will need to be based in Taiwan
- Manage Offshore Construction activities.
Liaise with the broader EPCI packages especially T&I activities in Cable,Foundations, OSS, and WTG
Prepare technical procurement documentation, processes and supporting documentationfor Construction Package logistics.
- Ensure consolidation of the overall offshore installation program.
Implement Offshore Site Management Manual, including organisation, roles andresponsibilities, meeting structure, plans and procedures.
- Liaise closely with Permitting and Engineering team for the consenting process, and further development of engineered scopes that impact offshore constructions (e.g. Cable stabilisation and dredging works).
Coordinate the construction base harbour setup for personnel logistics
Prepare an Offshore Management System including Permit to Work issuance
Establish an efficient governance and meeting structures for theoffshore installation activities
- Manage the establishment of the offshore site area and setting up of the site facilities
- Manage and build the Construction Team with day-to-day people management
- Ensure a strong HSE focus within team including risk identification and control.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in construction of offshore wind projects
- Bachelor's engineering degree providing a strong technical foundation in understanding interfaces in large EPC(I) projects
- Excellent cooperation and collaboration skills; a team player who is willing and able to work with others to solve problems and share knowledge.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.