- Work closely with the Investment Director to Financially evaluate new business opportunities within the solar, wind, and energy storage sector.
- Carry our due diligence on projects not only looking at return on investments but also from a view of climate impact (i.e carrying out impact assessments when required).
- Conduct analysis to formulate pricings and commercial proposals.
- Research of current economic environment within the renewable sector, market regulations and market outlook.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or higher
- 2-5 years of experience in the field of corporate finance
- Proficiency in financial modeling
- Basic comprehension of risk-return profiling
- Basic understanding of macro-economics
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1223713