|3 months ago
Title: Civil Engineer
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave is working with a global leader in quality assurance, risk management, and technical advisory services in various industries worldwide. They have set-up a business unit in renewables to support sustainbility goals and offer energy solutions through development of wind projects across Japan & APAC regions. The postion would have the opportunity to work on development projects in different regions.
Perform Project Engineering tasks including Due Diligence reviews, Lenders Technical Advisory,
Independent Engineer, Owners Engineer and related scopes of work, including equipment inspections,
- performance tests and contract reviews.
Review, analysis, site inspection, reporting and client liaison in the areas of feasibility assessment,
design, development, construction, operation, maintenance, due diligence.
- Work on multiple projects, managing own time to meet deadlines.
Plan, project manage, execute and report on all aspects of Owners Engineering delivery and related
scopes of work.
- Technical report writing.
Assist in the preparation of technical papers or presentations.
- Business development support in initiating and developing leads for offshore wind proposals and projects.
- Feasibility and front-end engineering addressing:
o Support structures (WTG and OHVS)
- o Construction scheduling analyses
- o Offshore installation (WTG, structures, cable)
- * Engineering support pre-construction and through design, fabrication and construction for customers / main contractors:
- o Offshore Substructure Concept Design
- o Preparation of Design Basis and Specifications
- o Equipment review and specification o Design/Drawing review
- o Construction monitoring
- * Due diligence for investors and lenders
- No work experience welcome, bachelor's in civil engineering a prerequisite
- Passionate about renewables, energy storage, and civil;
- Have an in-depth understanding of the drivers, technological challenges and solutions in the power system industry;
- Strong technical and organizational skills;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in both Japanese and English;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers;
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with diverse people - customers and co-workers;
- Good organisation and time management skills, ability to cope with a wide variety of tasks;
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1767587
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired