|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Cable Package Manager
Location: Seoul, Korea
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave are partnering with a prominent offshore wind developer to assemble the core team to drive the success of this project and are seeking an experienced Cable Package Manager to support in the development and delivery of the project.
- Lead the Cable Package Team, including conducting team meetings, managing resource planning, and overseeing resource hiring.
- Define and ensure compliance with HSE activities within the cable team and among cable contractors.
- Manage the cable supply contractor in close collaboration with the cable team, overseeing procurement, quality control, and delivery.
- Actively participate in monthly progress meetings with the cable supply contractor, tracking project milestones and objectives.
- Facilitate meetings within the cable package team to enhance collaboration and efficiency in project execution.
- Manage technical and time schedule interfaces within the cable packages team, fostering seamless coordination with foundation, wind turbine generator (WTG), and offshore substation (ONS) packages.
- Define the certification plan and scope for the cable package, ensuring adherence to industry standards.
- Define the documentation flow from the contract phase through internal review, culminating in the handover to the Operations and Maintenance (O&M) team.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the offshore cable sector, wind experience a plus.
- Prior experience in Asia is preferred, given the project's location.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills are essential due to project interface responsibilities.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1767587
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired