Large European-based Renewable Energy Developer and IPP entering the Brazilian market with the aim of developing large utility-scale plants across the country.
- To engage positively and network within the farming and landowning communities to bring new opportunities;
- To identify suitable sites for plant development and successfully negotiate the acquisition/leasing of land with landowners and agents;
- Establish relationships with landowners and introducers who have been in receipt of promotional materials from our marketing department through a mixture of cold calling/conferences etc.;
- Manage the pipeline of early-stage projects through exclusivity into Land Rights Option, permitting and grid connection working in close cooperation with the internal legal/technical team where necessary;
- Understanding of company goals/strategy with a view to developing best practices to originate/execute
- Work with the Development team and other; departments to improve efficiency via such tools as CRM;
- Accountable for greenfield pipeline progression and reporting.
- Solid understanding of commercial activities including land agreement negotiation, managing 3rd party consultants, lawyers, land agents etc.
- Technical understanding of wind and solar plants development, construction and operation;
- Understanding of property development, particularly leases; and,
- Understanding of the regulatory framework around the permitting process.
- Prior experience of at least 5 years in a similar role is essential (renewable energy project development, wind specifically will be strongly preferred)
- Proven track record of:
- B2C and B2B engagement;
- Developing and managing work projects; deadlines and task-related resources;
- Adapting to new challenges and learning swiftly; and,
- Completing tasks on schedule with excellent quality;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese (both languages are compulsory)
- Brazilian National (preferred)
- Regular domestic travel;
- Driving license
- Familiar with MS Office
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Louison Cassarino at NextWave Partners:
Direct: +65 6340 1933
Direct: +65 6340 1933