My client is a leading gas provider with a strong presence in Asia looking to expand their business within the Southeast Asia region.
- Monitor and evaluate assets and prepare monthly reporting for both internal and external stakeholders
- Review financial models on assets performance
- Participate in budget and business planning strategy
- Review shareholder and stock purchase agreement
- Support business development team whenever needed
- Reports to the Head of Business Development and General Manager of Singapore
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business development support, asset management or stakeholder management works
- Prior experience in Renewable Energy or Gas preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any other relevant field.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Good communication and written skills in English and business level in Japanese required
- This role will be based in Singapore
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Crystal Lian at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1948
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1872153