|Posted:||18 days ago|
About the job
NextWave Partners is currently working with a leading mission-driven investment firm who use the power of capital to create a lasting difference in fragile & frontier markets globally who provide investment advisory services to clients including governments, development finance institutions, private equity firms, Fortune 500 companies & research institutions. They are now looking to add Analysts & Associates to their International Corporate Development practice.
This team is responsible for developing new business for the firm's investment advisory practice, for special strategic projects such as the design of blended capital mechanisms and investment facilitation platforms, and providing transaction advisory services globally.
The positions can be based either out of London or Washinton DC. The team also offers the opportunity to travel.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with leadership on engagements and initiatives of strategic importance to the growth of the company
- Building partnerships and developing concepts to mobilize capital with organisations such as the World Bank
- Project Management, Modelling, Analysis
- A Bachelors's degree from a recognised university.
- Experience in an advisory/ investment /consultancy role in a top tier firm
- Advanced financial analysis and accounting skills, proven financial modelling skills
- A Strong communicator
- Interest in having an impact in underserved markets
Team members at this company come from diverse backgrounds and nationalities, but share a number of qualities including top tier work and educational backgrounds. However, what really drives and unites this team is a passion to use capital to transform fragile states and frontier markets.
If this sounds like you and you would like to learn more then please apply here or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!