Our client is a Major international developer focusing in the renewable energy space. As part of their aggressive global expansion, they are looking to grow their team further in Taiwan.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Taking into full responsibility of accounting matters for an international developer focusing on renewable energy.
- Focuses on financial reporting, payments and tax related matters during financial reporting periods (monthly, quarterly & annually)
- Taking into leadership responsibility for the finance function
- Working closely with 3rd party auditors
- Improving current accounting systems, controls and processes
- Working closely with the accounting team and respond to any queries or requests
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or graduate degree in accounting
- 4-7 years of financial experience, with experience in leading a team
- Strong interpersonal skills with Senior management, 3rd parties and reporting lines
- Excellent reporting writing and communication skills
- Strong excel and accounting software skills is requried
Please send your CV with your name and contact number to clarlynn.tan@next-
Thank you for your interest.