A leading global investment firm is developing a large offshore wind project in Asia and are looking to hire an experienced and technically astute Wind Turbine Package Manager to assist with the delivery
of this project.
- Interface seamlessly with the other Package Managers (Commercial and Technical) to ensure that the overall offshore wind development is successfully procured and delivered.
- Providing technical input and recommendations on procurement strategy for the relevant package to identify, tender and select equipment suppliers, EPC and O&M contractors for
- our projects;
- Manage and review technical design development for the relevant package in the lead up to construction and in support of achieving all required permits and approvals;
- Responsible for providing relevant technical and commercial input into tender documentation; assessment & evaluation of proposals; commercial, technical & contractual
- negotiations; and final contract award.
- Overall project management during construction and forward planning of EPC Contractor activities for the relevant package.
- Engage in engineering reviews for the relevant package and provide timely feedback on issues and resolutions.
- Oversee the relevant package contractors during construction to ensure relevant quality plan procedures are being implemented and reported on accurately.
- Oversee and manage work health and safety plan implementation to ensure standards are being met and accurately reported on
- Oversee and manage environmental plan implementation
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving construction related issues as they arise
- Engage with the operations and maintenance contractors and service providers to ensure seamless and handover and minimisation of interface issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical, electrical or civil engineering
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience with an energy developer, utility, or OEM in a similar role.
- Prior experience in Asia will be preferred
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303 EA Registration No: R1767587