My Client is a renewable energy player, responsible for delivering renewable energy projects in the region.
They have been leading successful renewable energy projects across the world and they’re looking for a wind engineer to be based in Beijing.
- Provide everyday wind techniques and providing wind resource consultation service for all GWI departments.
- Compile reports on sales and wind resource analysis and model-selection.
- Investigate the wind power sites and compile investigation reports.
- Conduct the microcosmic and spot location-selecting;
- Compile reports and participate in the appraisal of plans.
- Provide wind resource consultancy service。
- Organize wind power research and compile research reports
- Collect the market information and technical demand;
- Provide feedback to stakeholders
- Directing work of junior and assistants
- Provide post evaluation of Exiting wind farm
- Familiar with WindPro etc
- 3 years or more experience in Wind & Site business
- Speaking of English and Mandarin is a must
- Good team work with relevant internal stake holders
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538