NextWave Partners is working with a leading renewable energy developer who is looking to strengthen their project management team as they look to develop their pipeline of projects across both utility-scale and rooftop solar projects in Asia.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Management of project implementation (turnkey construction) up to commissioning of a PV solar park and handover to the O&M unit; in particular coordination of the engineering, purchasing of components, awarding of construction contracts and on-time and on-budget implementation of the construction.
- Management of the project team (management of internal and external contact partners) and motivation of all project stakeholders throughout all project phases.
- Coordinate development applications with local government authorities and manage public relation to official key holders of the project and officials
- Support commercial negotiations with local development partners, project acquisition (site and project evaluation) as well as, identification of potential greenfield sites for possible solar projects development
- Between 5-10 years of experience managing end to end projects within the solar industry (utility scale or rooftop).
- Has managed at least 2 solar projects through to COD.
- Familiar with permitting, EPC contracting and project budgeting/scheduling functions.
- Willing to relocate to SE Asia on a permanent basis.
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Christopher Stephens at
Direct: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1223713