|about 1 month ago
Title: Senior WTG Engineer - Offshore Wind
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave is working with a leading offshore wind developer who have worked on multiple landmark projects in Taiwan. They are putting together the core members of their team to deliver their new portfolio of projects, and are looking for an experienced Senior WTG Engineer to lead the design, engineering, procurement and installation of the WTG Package.
- Support wind data analysis and turbine layout design
- Manage the interfaces between the WTG package and across other packages
- Play a key part in supporting the tender process with WTG suppliers
- Provide technical input for wind farm design
- Collaborate with internal and external engineering teams to ensure optimal wind farm design
- Lead the WTG Engineering team whilst managing a small team of engineers
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Engineering
- Have a minimum of 8 years of experience with wind turbine engineering
- Have experience of working on at least 1 offshore wind project from FEED to COD
- Experience managing small teams
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1767587
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired