Senior Permitting Specialist Photovoltaics
|Posted:||25 days ago|
From Next Wave Partners we are looking for a Senior Permitting Specialist for one of the leading and fast growing companies in the photovoltaic field.
The ideal candidate should have experience in managing permitting activities and environmental compatibility especially in infrastructure or renewable projects.
Experience and interpersonal skills in managing relationships with stakeholders and administrations.
Degree in Engineering (+5 years) or equivalent qualification (environmental, civil or spatial engineering is a plus).
You should have knowledge of constraints analysis for Photovoltaic sites and GIS environment
Fluent in Italian and English
This is a strategic role within the Permitting unit, where you will support all activities to move projects from the application stage through financial close and construction/operation to ready-to-build.
You will also regularly report and update project permitting deadlines and environmental issues/solutions via the company's IT platform.
.- Main duties
- Support and coordination of third party developers in activities for issuing legal authorizations for the installation and operation of ground mounted photovoltaic plants.
- Support and coordination of third party developers in activities for integrating documents and giving feedback to Authorities during the permitting process.
- Support and coordination of the team in management in updating and transmission to the management of forecasting dashboards of permitting processes.
- Support and coordination of third party developers and local authorities in managing environmental mitigation propositions and related issues.
- Direct interface with the competent authorities and with the entities interested in issuing permits and opinions for authorizations.
- Regulatory and technical support to other teams in M&A deals or disputes.
- Support for business lines in managing technical due diligence activities.
Competitive salary package and other benefits.
Hybrid working mode
Additional benefits including target bonus, medical insurance, flexible remuneration and attractive holiday policy.
To be part of a world leading company in the solar photovoltaic industry.
A company with a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and a career plan to bring out the best in everyone.
You will work in a multinational team and manage projects in various parts of the world.
A company with an inclusive philosophy, where each person is valued and treated with respect.