|Posted:||12 days ago|
Title: Senior Environmental Planner, New Markets
About NextWave Partners
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave is partnered with a leading global IPP and developer of utility scale solar PV projects with more than 500 employees across 5 continents and a 20 GW+ project pipeline. Having successfully expanded in to 12 new markets in the last 18 months, they're now looking for a Senior Environmental Planner to join their New Markets team to identify, track, and evaluate environmental and social planning risks associated with acquisitions, co-development, and greenfield portfolios in new market countries.
- Carrying out Environmental and Social due diligence and risk assessments for new market locations.
- Working collaboratively with multiple business units including technical, legal, international business development and in-country teams.
- Managing permitting processes and risks for utility scale solar PV projects.
- Carrying out reviews of feasibility studies, fatal flaw analysis and reg flag reports undertaken by third party advisors and commenting upon the finding of these reports from an environmental and social planning viewpoint.
- Bachelors degree in planning related field required.
- Experience with renewable energies strongly preferred.
- Exposure to environmental, social and permitting process in multiple geographies highly advantageous.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)