|about 1 month ago
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, & Climate-Tech sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Client is a Global Renewable Energy Developer, backed by a large PE fund with more than 100 billion$ in assets under management. The company focuses on utility-scale solar, wind and energy storage, having added 500+ MWdc into construction in 2023 across multiple projects and 6+ GW US development pipeline across multiple states in just 2 years of operation.
- To lead various commercial transactions, including real estate acquisition, option agreements, other site control documents, leases, permitting, M&A, financing (construction, tax equity, etc.) and equipment supply/procurement, construction (engineer, procure, and construct agreements), and operations.
- Drafting, monitoring and ensuring compliance with contractual obligations of all U.S. affiliate companies, drafting communications, and assisting the team with legal issues/questions, including reviewing agreements with developers for approval of conditions required prior to draw disbursement and developer payment.
- Working alongside key stakeholders of the parent company, as well and the Head of Financing and Head of Investments on key business and development matters from both legal and commercial perspectives
- A minimum of five years of relevant experience across solar or renewable energy sectors (wind/battery storage); corporate, real estate, project financing law (construction, tax equity, etc.)
- Excellent drafting skills, detail oriented and familiar with relevant documentation for the role
- Experience overseeing and interacting external counsel, can understand the core issues, negotiate points, contracts and risks
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Mobile: +1 (929) 581 7295
Job has Expired