|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Senior Civil Engineer
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a leading mulit-disciplnary engineering consultancy with decades of experience in the Australian market and are seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to to work across a diverse range of engineering projects.
- Repsonsible for the planning, management and delivery of a range of complex infrastructure projects.
- Monitor quality, cost and schedules to ensure projects are delivered to the clients expectations
- Technical design and reviewi
- Create plans, business cases, and design development reports
- Maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Mentor and support various verticals of the business to ensure improvement in internal working and capabilities
- Bachleor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- 7 - 10 years of design experience with a focus on local and government projects
- Project management and experinece
- Knowledge of construction methods
- Strong technical and commercial skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Parental Leave scheme
- Additional annual leave after long sergice
- Parking available
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired