|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are looking for an experineced Risk Manager to join the team for our client.
The client is trying to build their profolio in the region and this is a key person for their current and upcoming proejcts.
- Responsible for the proactive risk & opportunity management in the implementation of OWF: Risk Identification and Evaluation for continuous monitoring and control
- Identify all possible risks and opportunities under consideration of all internal and external factors that may impact the project's objectives (this mayt includes safety hazards, technical elements, weather consitions, contractor progress, and stakeholders engagement etc)
- Use various tools and techniques to evaluate the exposure, ex: risk matrix, SWOT analysis, and quantitative, risk analysis (Monte Carlo simulations)
- Develop risk reduction or risk avoidance strategies for the projects in APAC
- Minimum 5 years of experience in risk management of OWF projects or Large Infrastructure Construction
- Management experience of technical projects, together with the understanding of the impact on commercials and contracts
- Experinece in cost and schedule risk analysis
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- You are willing to travel on occasion due to the project requests
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV or email to Mary Wu (email@example.com) directly. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Job has Expired