My client is an international renewable energy player looking for a Permit Manager in Taiwan for offshore wind projects.
This person is to focus on ensuring that the project is happening accordingly to schedule from development to commissioning.
- Responsibility in the environmental permit for projects
- Dealing and negotiating with internal and external stakeholders
- Discussion with external authorities and organisation
- Working with internal stakeholders
- Manager consultancy in charge of environmental work for the organisation
- Environmental, Law, policy or business degree.
- Experience in large scale infrastructure project/wind industry
- Experience in permitting and consenting knowledge and dealing with important stakeholders
- Only open for Taiwanese, speak excellent English & Chinese
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538