|about 1 month ago
Role: Marketing Manager
Location: Tokyo, Japan
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a global gaming company is looking for a new addition to uphold the Marketing Manager position based in Japan.
- Develop comprehensive marketing and communications strategies and tactics for the company's products.
- Conceptualize, plan, execute, and evaluate integrated marketing communications campaigns from announcement through product launch and lifecycle management. This includes assessing consumer preferences through market analysis, setting positioning, creative strategy, advertising, media planning, pricing, digital marketing, and promotion.
- Manage relationships with media agencies to develop, execute, and evaluate advertising campaigns, focusing primarily on digital and social placements.
- Collaborate with media owners and journalists to establish strong relationships with the goal of achieving enhanced PR coverage, reviews, and media support. Identify opportunities for media coverage in core, general consumer, and business markets, cultivating relationships with key members of the trade and consumer media for press placements.
- Evaluate and shortlist market agencies, then brief, direct, and manage agencies to ensure top-notch planning and execution of marketing activities.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales team to prepare presentations and materials for Japanese Partners' sales conferences and retail go-to-market activities. Also, track and monitor revenue numbers, measuring the impact of marketing efforts.
- Identify and manage partnership opportunities with external partners to drive awareness and/or purchases of our titles.
- Analyze available customer/market research, current market conditions, and competitor information.
- Manage the marketing budget and ensure the delivery of marketing activities within the agreed budget
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
EA Registration No: R1768749
Job has Expired