|Posted:||23 days ago|
- Keep Marine Calendar and Weekly Planning during operations
- Set up and maintain of Marine Plans and Logistic Plans
- Coordinate permissions, including communications to the vessels, ports and relevant onshore departments
- Assist with the planning and record of ship visits and inspections in accordance with the Company's vessel inspection program
- Close communication with the vessels to ensure effective marine operations with respect to operation limitations
- Liaise with Contractors, to ensure that the contractor logistics / marine operations conform with the project directives
- Coordinate all vessel movements, be a focal point of contact for Marine Warranty Surveyor, Vessel personnel, site managers, marine authority and service bases.
- Solve interface issues, monitor vessel schedules and act as coordinator for OWF marine operations.
- Promote project HSE Policy
- Excellent communication skills oral and written(English / Chineses).
- Minimum engineering degree from University level.
- Good knowledge of maritime/vessels/seagoing.
- Good knowledge of relevant rules, regulations, and standards.
- Good knowledge of risk processes.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your latest CV to NextWave. We will review your details and discuss with our clients.
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!