Back to job search
|Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Direct work planning to ensure control of the planning and FIN organizations effectively (specifically includes
oversight of the Long-Term Maintenance Strategies (LTMS) contractors and their sub-contractors) to ensure
alignment amongst work planning activities.
- Monitor the plant Master Equipment and configuration to ensure effective planned work around plant operations
activities and optimize outage work.
- Facilitate the interaction with Plant Work Management Online/ Work Control and Outage Managers for work
planning to ensure alignment amongst plant operations and maintenance schedules.
- Oversee related pre-planned/preventive maintenance (PM) planning, in coordination with operations work control
(including warranty, surveillance, rework, etc.) for plant mode, limiting conditions for operation (LCO's) and
technical specification(s) currently in force to ensure alignment of work package development.
- Ensure the Maintenance Departments are prepared and have planned for outages to ensure plant downtime is
- Monitor the Division's Corrective Action Program to ensure correct implementation and compliance with
- Direct the management of the I&C and Measuring and Test Equipment (M&TE) room to ensure reliability and
accuracy of testing and calibration equipment
- Monitor the management of maintenance experience documents for systems important to safety and reliability to
ensure compliance with plant safety policies and procedures
- Validate that the organization is able to support, perform, or oversee snubbers inspections, and Non-Destructive
Examinations (NDE) such as Ultrasonic Testing (UT), Eddy-Current Testing (ECT), Penetrant Testing (PT),
Magnetic Testing (MT), and Radiographic Testing (RT) to ensure compliance with maintenance procedures.
- Review identified equipment improvement items and procurement requests for equipment turned over & spare
parts and special tools to ensure an adequate supply of maintenance equipment and materials.
- Review documents related to installation and service contracts to retain information relevant to those contracts.
- Implement the necessary nuclear power plant management systems to establish and maintain continuity in all
- Manage the effective implementation of the Conduct of Maintenance in line with industry best practices and
- Ensure the establishment of Loss-of-Voltage (LOV) preventive management plan to ensure plant electrical
systems are maintained in compliance with industry best practices.
Job has Expired