NextWave is working with a renewable energy developer and investment firm who are looking for someone to support the greenfield development and M&A activities for renewable energy projects in Thailand.
- Draft and negotiate shareholder agreements, share sale agreements, subscription agreements and related development acquisition documentation.
- Ensure acquisition structures and contractual positions are consistent with internal governance policies and negotiate deviations with internal stakeholders.
- Management of external service providers to ensure correct advice within expected cost and time constraints (including in respect local country due diligence on tax and regulatory requirements).
- Support the operations development activities on acquired projects.
- Advise on and coordinate internal approvals.
- Law degree from a recognized university and admitted to a recognized bar.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Asia power sector in one or more of project finance, M&A or development, gained at a top tier law firm or in-house with a major corporate.
- Critical Personality Attributes
- Ability to communicate in both English and Thailand
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization.
- Strong negotiating skills with both legal and financial/commercial issues and the ability to work across cultures and geographies.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303