NextWave Partners is working with a large infrastructure fund who is looking to hire a Legal Counsel to support project development activities across Asia with a focus on renewable energy/infrastructure projects
Roles and responsibilities
- Performing due diligence on the commercial/legal terms of construction and JV contracts, maintenance service contracts
- Drafting and negotiating EPC contracts, operation and/or maintenance service contracts, joint development agreements and shareholder agreements;
- Draft project tender documents, and evaluating submissions to tenders for key commercial / legal terms;
- Support drafting and negotiating shareholder agreements, share sale agreements, subscription agreements and related development acquisition documentation
- Law degree from a recognized university.
- Admitted to a recognized bar.
- 2-5 years’ experience in the infrastructure sector especially in supporting early-stage infrastructure projects gained at a top tier law firm or in-house with a major corporate.
- Critical Personality Attributes
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization.
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Christopher Stephens at
Direct: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1223713