NextWave are working with a global energy business who are expanding their activities in to Korea. As a result of this growth they are looking to hire a Country Manager to lead the operations in country.
- Developing and executing Strategy of each project, offtake and investment opportunities in accordance to strategic targets and operational budget
- Complying with company wide HSE guidelines
- Taking the lead on development of new projects in country
- Identifying potential partnership opportunities with EPCs, Co-Developers, Offtakers etc.
- Assessment of M&A opportunities for brownfield projects in the country
- Leading all stakeholder management
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field
- A minimum of 10 years’ global work experience
- Fluency in Korean and professional fluency in written and spoken English
- Prior experience developing, constructing and operating renewable energy projects in Korea
- Willingness to travel when necessary
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1767587