|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Chief Financial Officer
Location: Singapore OR Hong Kong
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave are working with a leading Infrastructure fund in Asia. They are looking to expand their team, and are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer.
- Interact with senior management to represent the financial dimension during planning, strategic and tactical discussions
- Understand and contribute to the company's growth and risk-management objectives
- Develop, implement and maintain strong, replicable, compliant and accounting policies and procedures to enhance the workflow of the department
- Monitor and analyse finance department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial databases, computer software systems and manual filing systems
- Prepare consolidated statutory financial statements for senior management
- Lead and oversee all aspects of fund accounting, including reconciliations and financial reporting
- Ensure compliance with all the relevant regulations and accounting standards related to fund management
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Finance / Accounting / Business
- Minimum of fifteen  years of experience in the Finance
- Strong Fund Accounting experience
- Prior experience in Asia would be preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in written and spoken English
- Entrepreneurial mindset - Brings energy to a rapid growing company, shaping the business growth
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1767587
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired