|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the job
NextWave Partners is currently working with an established Financial Advisory Firm specializing in the renewable energy market, now looking to bring on an experienced and ambitious Associate.
With execution of over €3bn in transactions, for 10+ GW of assets within 8 years, this is a well-established international firm operating in over 10 countries across the world. They are now looking for an Associate to join them as they open their London office.
As part of the new London team you will help to lead and shape the organizations growth and strategy in the United Kingdom, and across Europe.
Responsibilities will include:
- Business Development: Building the company internally and externally, entrepreneurial development
- Deal Origination: Sourcing new M&A and Project Finance mandates; Developing and Maintaining relationships with existing client portfolio
- Deal Execution: Leading transactions executions from terms signature to the lift of CPs; Working with all stake-holders
- Team Management: Managing and developing Analysts; Cross-border team coordination
- A Master's degree (preference of Finance/ Economics/ Math /Engineering/) or MBA from a recognised university.
- A minimum of 4 years in an advisory/ investment /consultancy role in a top tier firm
- Project Finance / M&A experience
- Renewable energy exposure
- Advanced financial analysis and accounting skills, proven financial modelling skills
- A Strong communicator
If this sounds like you and you would like to learn more then please apply here or submit your CV to email@example.com to find out more!
Job has Expired