A leading international renewable energy developer have a number of offshore wind assets across the European region and are looking to hire an experienced Asset Manager to oversee the commercial performance of this portfolio.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for overall asset management activities related to the project or holding companies for the offshore wind projects
- Instructing the company’s accounting department correctly by analyzing the figures to be provided by the project or holding companies in accordance with the IFRS principles.
- Proposing the annual budget to the company’s management, taking into account the proposal to be provided by the project or holding companies, in accordance with the IFRS principles.
- Controlling the annual budget periodically by comparing the actual figures from the original business plan.
- Reacting to the requirements from the non-recourse finance lenders.
- Analyzing any commercial, legal or technical issues, which may come up in the course of operation, especially at the board meetings.
- Preparing necessary materials so that Sumitomo’s management or GP can make an appropriate decision, utilizing in-house specialists (or external advisors as the case may be).
- Working in close liaison with the company’s regional offices
- Being the key point of contact for all the issues related to UK offshore asset management.
- Working with the senior management to identify areas for improvement on a regular basis through business meetings, conferences, corporate events etc.
- Working closely with all the project partners or holding companies, developing and maintaining strong relationships with each
- Strong understanding of accounting (IFRS), project finance and contracting is required.
- Qualified CCA or CFA is preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in financial asset management or renewable asset management
- Ability to be live and work full time in the UK
- Flexibility to travel when necessary
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1767587