We are working with an exciting Unicorn Tech company in South East Asia. With a great local presence, they are currently expanding their reach and needing a
professional leader to come and be a thought leader for their FinTech products.
Leading a team of engineers across products that revolve around financial technology and payments.
If you’re someone who is ready to step up and can take on more responsibility in an exciting fast paced and challenging environment – this is the perfect role for yourself.
- Be a technical leader, able to manage large scale engineering teams (up to 50) building online FinTech products
- Help design and architect the infrastructure of multiple products and ecosystems. Help enable businesses to move into digitalization and microservices culture
- Drive a good engineering culture across your team and ensure that they are met with the standards required of a top-notch Technology business
- Be the expert in FinTech areas and ensuring that they match the standards of the market
- Work across IT areas including security, governance and architecture design
- Someone with engineering experience, who has been able to work with the latest technology and develop a high scale system
- Someone familiar and able to speak with various stakeholders, from senior management to technical engineers across data, devops and software teams
- Being able to integrate and understand data systems to help design these
- Holding 15+ years of experience in technical roles, with experience leading initiatives in operations and engineering, ideally prior experience with hands-on data and software engineering work
- Either currently a Head of Engineering or CTO of a FinTech business
- Or a leader with experience managing 50+ people strong teams at a Financial Institute or Financial Product
- Strong experience building FinTech products and knowing local protocols or security governance to ensure smooth productionization and deployment
- Have a proven track record in leadership and people management with good references for your strategic input and leadership initiatives
- Deep understanding of complex software engineering principles and products as well as devops principles
- Expert in cloud / on-prem systems and digital infrastructure design and architecture with ability to run
- Strong communicator to senior management and track record of being able to build strategic partnership with service providers and technical vendors
- Demonstrated ability to be a thought leader for a large business
- Credible work previously in Data and Analytics, Operations and Tech areas
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517