We are looking for an energetic and detailed-oriented software test engineer who will drive our quality control and quality assurance activities.
You will be responsible for enabling product managers and developers to achieve our functional and non-functional quality goals by defining our test strategy as well as developing and operating our test engineering infrastructure.
Multiple roles across clients in software applications and IoT
- Define and refine our test strategy to meet our quality goals
- Develop and operate the test engineering infrastructure for manual and automated test writing simulators
- Create and maintain a collection of automated tests to thoroughly test all workflows, the application supports.
- Enhance and maintain the existing python scripting automation framework.
- Perform testing of the software products and generate comprehensive bug reports.
- Reproduce the issues faced by customers, locally with the limited available information.
- Analyze and figure out precise bugs from vague reports at times and log in a simple format.
- Experienced in creating and maintaining robust automation frameworks and test cases.
- Experienced in white box testing and good knowledge of programming.
- Experience with automation on multiple operating systems
- Strong experience in Quality Assurance of Software Applications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- 3+ years of experience in teams that practice test driven development
We are only considering Singaporean and Singapore PR applicants at this time.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Rekha Ramaswamy at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6692 9043
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1546455