|US$130000 - US$150000 per annum
|about 1 month ago
Title: Senior Project Manager - Solar and Energy Storage
Location: New York City, New York (Hybrid or Fully Remote)
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Our client are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Project Manager that plays a leadership role in a team of project managers focused on the end-to-end development of solar and energy storage projects. This individual will oversee all aspects of project execution, including scheduling, budgeting, engineering, supplier management, permitting, and interconnection coordination. Additionally, they are responsible for on-site construction oversight, commissioning, and handover to asset management/facility operations. Effective communication with internal and external stakeholders is crucial for positively driving project completion.
- Lead project meetings, provide project updates, collaborate closely within small teams, and work together efficiently to achieve project objectives.
- Prepare requests for proposal, requirement documents, high level design documents, schedules, cost estimates, and other essential project-related information
- Participate in the review and development of contract documents
- Expedite Engineers and Suppliers to receive deliverables on a schedule conducive to overall projects success
- Manage and direct in-field construction and subcontracted resources
- Ability to perform construction progress inspections at sites before, during and after active construction for quality control and progress reporting
- Experience in construction project management, specifically with a background in the electric or energy sector
- 5 years or more of relevant solar and energy storage project management experience (Solar PV, Energy Storage, or Electrical sectors)
- PMP Certified
- Softwar skill such as, PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Project, and familiarity with similar software such as CAD drawing and/or BIM
- Commitment to Safety in the workplace (OSHA and other federal, state, and local safety practices)
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Job has Expired