|Posted:||14 days ago|
Title: Senior Data Scientist, NLP
About the Role
- Climate-Tech Corporate Venture
- Established leadership team
- Part of the pioneer data team
- End to end involvement on projects from requirements gathering, designing, and developing machine learning models in Natural Language Processing (NLP) to deployment on Cloud
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as Product Managers, Engineers, Developers to develop and enhance existing and new models for the current existing Platform.
- Define, understand, and test opportunities and levers to improve the product, and drive roadmaps through your insights and recommendations
- Continues improvement through iterative model enhancement
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Data Science, Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics, or similar field
- Minimum five (5) year's working experience within the Data Science and Machine Learning space
- Hands on working experience with technological languages and tools: Python, SQL
- Working experience with AI-NLP methodologies and tools such as:
- Transfer Learningfor NLP (BERT, ELMo, ULMFiT)
- NLP Frameworks (Fast.ai, genism, spaCy)
- Embeddings, Word2vec, Transfer learning, Topic modelling, Contrastive learning
- Experience with model deployment on Cloud is preferred
- Proven ability to be an effective communicator, able to convince and align with stakeholders across the business
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1877984
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)