We’re working with a reputable financial firm in Singapore who are looking to add to their high caliber team of Cloud Engineers. You’d be tasked to work within the infrastructure and operations team, helping to maintain the various cloud systems and run new projects. If you’re looking to advance your career technically while helping work on projects that help the nation of Singapore, this is the role for you.
- Implement infrastructure solutions across on-prem and cloud systems using top standards
- Be able to be reliable in documentation, administration, installation and configuration
- Run troubleshooting queries when required to ensure that the infrastructure networks are stable
- Be able to run thorough technical analysis of complex software as well as hardware infrastructure equipment
- Adhere to high security principals – being in charge of infrastructure operations
- Be able to assist in disaster recovery testing and planning for prevention
- Manage implementation for different infrastructure change requirements and maintenance issues.
- Oversee improvements through means such as upgrades, automation etc.
- Follow protocol and established procurement processes for acquiring licensing for maintenance
- Support whenever required – potentially on weekends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Minimally 5 years of experience in windows server administration – preferably within the financial sector
- Have at least 3 years of experience in IT architectural design and support
- Be familiar with tools such as Microsoft AD, SCCM, VMWare, SCOM and vSphere
- Proven exposure with vendors and ability to manage partners
- Be able to handle BAU tasks and project requirements
- Have a good attitude and ability to work with a team in a fast moving environment
- Have strong analytical skillsets, good communication and great interpersonal skills
- Singaporeans only – due to clearance for data access
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517