Are you passionate about coding and excited about working on something new and innovative?
We are looking for someone who can come in as a pioneer and deploy Python code for an AI product that will reach a global scale. You’ll be in charge of delivering rapid MVP data products to a Leading International MNC in its industry, within a start-up like environment.
Enjoy the freedom of your set up while having full ownership of the product and devising the road-map for its productionization.
You’ll be required to learn things quickly and manage multiple back-end systems and infrastructures for the product. Be able to lead in product development and potentially lead younger engineers as more products get rolled out.
- Write complex Python code into an AWS atmosphere
- Be able to wear multiple hats and use both deployment and devops technology stacks to engineer your AI products
- Code in Django for web apps and implement products with a range of engineers, working closely with the frontend engineers and supporting deployment through
- APIs as needed
- Work with cloud-native architectures and design with AWS
- Own your technical architecture and be able to recommend and justify any new changes to the infrastructure
- Be able to work the product back-end including maneuvering ORM and API
- Work closely with business stakeholders and set the standard for the software engineering quality of your team.
- Expert level of Python code and good understanding of Django, minimally 5 years coding in such a language with products and development projects to share
- Minimally holding Bachelors in Computer Science, Mathematics or related fields
- Have professional experience creating and managing API and web services
- Strong grasp of SQL
- Understand cloud architectures, optimally AWS services like S3, Lambda, EC2 etc.
- Solid foundation in data infrastructure and algorithm understanding
- Good to have full-stack web development experiences
- Bonus if you have working knowledge of machine learning stacks within Python
- Also good to be comfortable with devops and infrastructure technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, docker, terraform)
- Coming with a growth mindset and ability to learn within a start-up environment, able to work on a high-performing team with a keen interest in technology.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517