Do you have a passion for technology and impactful products? Are you interested in the healthcare domain and want to create an impact in the medical field through technical innovation?
Well then you've come to the right place. We are currently working with a fast-growing HealthTech company that is looking for a
product manager to come join a talented and fun team. As the first Product Manager, you’d be able to take charge of product strategies, improving existing product lines as well as road-mapping for newer products. Working within a great start up culture, you’d be able to see the impact of your work at a regional level as doctors and medical staff tap into this cutting-edge product.
- Be able to communicate with a multitude of teams, including technical teams developing the software and medical teams to understand the business requirements on the ground.
- Have managed software products in the past, knowing how to tackle customer- facing problems that come with such a product.
- Liaise with regional counter-parts, understanding that regional differences may occur in product requirements and tailoring these to the customer.
- Work with a start-up and entrepreneurial mindset, able to think of the spot and work with a lean team. Knowing what would be realistic in product delivery and what is not, given the capabilities of your team.
- Minimally a Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Business, Design or other related fields
- At least 3 years of prior product management experience where you’ve worked with a SAAS product that has been customer facing
- Prior experience working in a South East Asian start up company
- Proven success of delivering new product lines for a customer facing product
- Have a great communication style and ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to think on your feet, with strong potential to be a leader within the organization
- Motivated by getting a great product out to help improve the medical field
- Advantageous to have prior work experience with a HealthTech product
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517