We are looking for someone who is excited about building a product, seeing something go live and jump into action. Someone who loves AI and the potential it can do with machine learning and predictive techniques. You’ll need to learn quick and drive the initiative in a start-up like environment within a large and global MNC, with a Data and Digitalization initiative backed by the CDO.
You’ll be focused on creating and deploying machine learning models into prototypes and then products. See your product roll out into a global scale and touch thousands within the organization. Hold an innovative mindset to develop new models and POCs while working within the framework of a well-defined space.
- Write out Python code to help deploy machine learning code into a moderately complex AWS system.
- Be able to take complex AI code and drive these into production.
- Come in to establish the ready made algorithms into viable products.
- Work with the business to train and test the models and help with feature engineering.
- Initiate new ideas for future products once the existing codes have been established and turned into products.
- Having a mix of deployment and devops experience will benefit.
- Communicate and work closely with product managers to help implement any new or additional features to the product.
- Minimally Bachelors in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related fields.
- 7+ years of professional experience writing and coding in Python
- Hold professional years working on building data products, preferably in machine learning, forecasting, probabilistic or time series models.
- Have professional experience working with Cloud native architectures and designs, specifically AWS
- Have a good foundation in computer science and engineering.
- Be able to work in an agile and start-up like environment.
- Embody a maturity that means you are autonomous in driving your code and developing a top-notch product.
- Bonus to have prior work with devops and infrastructure technologies (e.g. docker, terraform)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517