|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Marketing and Customer Service Department Leader
- Drive and lead the direction for both marketing and customer service teams
- Holistic Integrated marketing to enhance overall customer experience
Location: Based in Singapore
Leading B2C company that drives positive impact to contribute to a greener future. With dedication to deliver exceptional products/services and seamless customer experiences. We are seeking a dynamic and strategic Marketing Director to come onboard to lead our marketing team and customer service team, ensuring the creation of a unified and exceptional customer journey.
- Develop Comprehensive Marketing Strategies: Develop and execute innovative marketing strategies to enhance brand equity, drive customer acquisition, retention, engagement, and increase customer loyalty.
- Team Leadership: Provide inspirational leadership to both the marketing and customer service teams, fostering a culture of collaboration, creativity, and excellence.
- Implement integrated marketing strategies, combining above-the-line (ATL) channels with below-the-line (BTL) initiatives such as events, sponsorships, and direct engagement, to drive comprehensive brand equity and reach a broad and targeted audience effectively.
- Digital Strategy Development: Develop and execute the company's digital marketing strategy, encompassing SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media, content marketing, performance marketing and other digital channels.
- Customer Experience Enhancement: Lead initiatives to enhance the overall customer experience, ensuring seamless interactions, timely support, and customer satisfaction.
- Shaping and optimizing workflow within the Customer Service team for seamless ramp up and ramp down to deal with fluctuating customer service calls, exploring a combination of in-house and outsourced services to maximize resources while maintaining industry leading service standards
- Turning customer feedback into actionable insights for Product and Marketing teams
- Data-Driven Decision Making: Develop in depth understanding of customer base and behaviours. Utilize data analytics and customer insights to drive marketing and customer service strategies, ensuring they are aligned with customer preferences and market trends.
- Mobile and Emerging Technologies: Stay abreast of mobile marketing trends, technologies, and other emerging digital platforms to ensure the company remains at the forefront of digital innovation.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in marketing roles within B2C companies, with a focus on both marketing and customer experience, ideally in the gaming industry
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns and customer service initiatives in the B2C sector
- Proficient in digital analytics and BI tools including google analytics, Adobe, Power BI, Tableau
- Analytics approach in understanding customer segments and behaviors to create seamless customer experience
- Familiarity with working with customer service and CRM tools for efficient service delivery.
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing cross-functional teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age.We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all employees. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, discover, design and deliver solutions.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
EA Registration No: R1440239
Job has Expired