|Salary:||S$15000 - S$17000 per month|
|Posted:||7 days ago|
Head of Comms and Corporate Responsibility (APAC)
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
A global leading MNC in building industry sector, looking for the Head of Communications & Corporate Responsibility Function. You will be the lead on strategising the corporate communications, focusing on building and strengthening connections between the brand and clients as well as driving the business impact in APAC markets. The ideal candidate should also be able to link corporate and brand PR as well as understanding the PR agenda.
- Strategic communications business partner across teams in sales, marketing and functional teams (IKAM, Retail Processes, HR, IT)
- Develop, implement and measure communication plans across the company
- Generate and lead content to engage and increase profitability
- Manage agency relationship through the hub team in India
- Create and test the effectiveness of communication activities created with momentum and awareness
- Manage development, distribution and maintenance of collaterals
- Track and measure impact of communication on employee engagement
- Coordinate and organise town halls, meetings and forums
- Build communication plans for exec leaders regionally and globally
- Responsible for crisis management
- Collaborate and ensure alignment and consistency with other communications business partners and the teams
Requirements and Skills
- 10+ years' experience and demonstrated leadership within a communications organisation or department in an MNC, with responsibilities for marketing communications, corporate brand development, public relations, social media, web, media and event planning
- Excellent in external communications best practices, standards and vehicles
- Highly collaborative style with experience developing and implementing communications strategies
- Advanced writing, editing and proofreading skills, along with a focus on rapid and flawless execution delivering against deadlines
- A strong track record as an implementer who can manage a variety of key initiatives concurrently
- High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force and to position communications discussions at both the strategic and tactical levels
- Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoy creating and implementing new initiatives
- Experience in international markets, ideally across Asia
- Metrics driven with hands-on experience with analytic and tracking tools for media and social engagement
- Excellent communications skills, including strong writing and storytelling approach
- Strong planning, organisation & project management
- Strong team player
- Experience with communication development tools strongly encouraged (e.g. Adobe, Canva, Video development and editing)
- Well versed with Microsoft Office
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1440239
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)