|about 1 month ago
Title: Lead Geotechnical Engineer, Offshore Wind
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave is working with a leading offshore wind developer who have recently been awarded a new landmark project in Taiwan. They are looking for an experienced Lead Geotechnical Engineer to work on the development and delivery of this project as well as supporting the development of pipeline projects.
- Plan geotechnical site investigations, draft scopes, and manage data for offshore wind projects
- Develop geotechnical design input, align with engineering groups, and analyse ground-related risks
- Collaborate across project packages, especially foundations and installation, ensuring HSSE compliance
- Project manage technical tasks, contribute to planning, and troubleshoot and evaluate risks throughout phases
- Maintain geotechnical investigation survey risks, ensure HSSE focus, and manage quality standards
- Degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering, Engineering Geology or similar
- 5+ years of experience in the wind industry or offshore structural engineering including geotechnical/geological analysis, design standards/regulations and numerical modelling packages
- Strong foundation on the concept of Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Strong communication and analytical skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1767587
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired