|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: JV / Stakeholder Director - Offshore Wind
Location: Tokyo, Japan
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My client is a leading offshore wind organisation who are looking to grow their team in Japan, with the hiring of a senior Joint Venture / Stakeholder Director.
- Helping to develop and then implement the company's engagement strategy
- Developing a network of contacts with key marine project stakeholders
- Managing and developing the Joint Venture partners on the various offshore wind projects
- Assisting with the selection and management of advisors and consultants to the projects
- Being the liaison between community groups, key residents and the business
- Organising and attending community engagement activities
- Providing support to the wider Development team in Japan
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Preferred
- Due to the location of the role, fluency in Japanese and English is essential
- Previous experience developing community engagement activities for projects in Japan
- Previous experience working in a large Joint Venture project in Japan
- Previous experience interacting with marine stakeholders in Japan
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1767587
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired