We are working with an exciting online business that helps analyze and increase the performance of games.
With a huge ecosystem already existing and huge data sets to analyze and understand, we are looking for a leader to come in and take charge of the data direction for this business. You’d be coming in with the perspective of understanding tech businesses and how to leverage data to ensure that business performance continues improving.
The current team of data engineers and analysts are strong and highly technical, so you’d be adopting an excellent team while working with senior execs to drive the business forward through data!
- Be able to help champion and rally the organization to use data and BI in an effective manner
- Drive the direction to make the organization more data driven as a whole
- Take ownership of the organization’s ecosystem in data, analysis and BI
- Work with the Executive Board to understand business goals and requirements and use data to align and improve the strategic goals of the business
- Be proficient in all areas of Business Intelligence from data architecture, cloud technologies, ETL, data streaming, pipelining, data analytics, visualization, modelling and even some data science techniques
- Analyze the current data tools and ecosystem and suggest any improvements if required
- Strong team and people manager, able to drive the capabilities of the team, helping to optimize performance and drive career progression
- Promote a good environment within the team and throughout the organization in adapting the best data practices
- Minimally Bachelors in Business Analytics or Information Management / related fields
- Holding at least 10 years of overall experience within data related roles
- Prior roles being highly technical within the BI ecosystem
- Currently with experience managing teams and having worked through people management processes to ensure team’s development
- Ideally having prior work experience within the online gaming industry, or at least online businesses and tech driven companies that deal with huge data sets
- Strong communicator and presenter of ideas, having worked with senior stakeholders
- Holding initiative and problem solving mindset
- With a great attention to detail and ability to drive a data mission forward across an organization in multiple locations
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517