|18 days ago
Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
About the Role:
Our client is an international renewable energy developer with projects across Solar, Battery Energy Storage System, Onshore Wind and backed by one of the largest global infrastructure funds. They're looking for an Electrical Engineer to be responsible for the delivery of the projects.
- Responsible for all electrical queries through out the project life cycle from design, EPC to O&M
- Work closely with third parties consultancy and EPC
- Provide technical support for project financing
- Conduct site assessments and make recommendations on solar energy feasibility
- Electrical engineering background
- Utility Scale renewables / Infrastructure projects experience
- Experience working as a project owner / developer is preferred
- EPC experience
- Full professional English is preferred
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn.
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, & Climate Tech sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.