My client is one of the largest infrastructure company in APAC and we are currently looking for a director for their Taiwan office.
- Lead and manage origination and execution of projects and manage the team through the entire investment plan process, overseeing financial and quantitative
- analysis, due diligence, structuring, financing, and exit plans
- Communicate with HQ on investment pipeline and updates on a regular basis
- Lead sector and industry research to develop and augment investment thesis and themes
- Review of portfolio companies from both a strategic and financial perspective, and assist in the execution of transactions arising from such review, such as expansion, restructuring, refinancing or divestment.
- Manage key functions of the Taipei office including liaison with key stakeholders
- Build and manage relationships with relevant government agencies, investment companies, strategic partners, banks and other professional service providers
For more information about this role or other opportunities, please contact Clarlynn Tan for a confidential conversation at
Direct line:+65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1658538