- Solving interesting problems using operation research & data science
- Working with a capable & top notch team
- Established Company with fantastic benefits
This is a new role within an established corporation, we are looking for a Technical leader, at Principal Data Science level to lead problem solving and to find solutions in complex operation problems.
You will be able to tap into massive wealth of data at a regional level to analyse and optimise the solutions. You will be involved in the implementation of automation, incorporating
machine learning and data best practices to drive efficiency, productivity and profitability for the operations. You will enjoy the autonomy to see through end to end of the data science solutions, from data extraction to modelling, testing to implementation.
If you are passionate about solving optimisation problems, keeping up to date with emerging technologies and keen interest to apply new methodologies, you will enjoy the work here!
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in data science or operation research
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- Proficient in using Python, SQL. Good to be familiar with Java.
- Must have experience with operation research algorithm and libraries (Gurobi, Coin-OR)
- Good experience with ML algorithm and libraries (TensorFlow, PyTorch, MXNet)
- Hands-on experience in data management, manipulation, processing and analysis
- Experience in developing in-depth analytical understanding of systems.
- Bonus to be in transport, supply-chain industry, with experience in building models and data science solutions for transport and supply chain industry
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Vinny Chan at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6914 9936
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1440239