- Location: Singapore
- Duration of Contract: continuous, signing on 1 to 2 years at a time, payroll through NextWave
We are working with an exciting European Data Product company that needs someone to work for them and solutions at multiple client sites. If you have a passion for software development and helping your clients get a product up and running, then this is the perfect role for you.
You’ll get the opportunity to work with a real-time streaming product that incorporates distributed data platforms and data analytics at scale. You’ll get to work with a talented group of Data Engineers to implement a great enterprise software product for global clients such as banks and insurance companies.
- Liaise with the client and be a representative of the European Data Product
- Build data pipelines and integrate a product into Client’s data architecture design using java
- Define solutions and develop business acumen, bringing in a technical perspective to help improve the product and business
- Be highly involved with analytical groups, consulting on high-level concepts and prototype coding
- Deliver well-communicated and well-documented designs
- Have excellent and thoroughly tested code for any product deployment and development for challenging parts of the product integration
- Collaborate with the customer and technology teams, architecting into the systems
- Holding 3+ years of experience in software development and consultancy, designing large-scale software systems
- Minimally Bachelor in Computer Science
- Expert knowledge in java programming and proficiency in Python
- Ideally proficient in Hadoop eco-system, specifically Hadoop, HBase, SOLR and Map/Reduce
- Great to have developed real-time streaming architecture on Kafka for a significant project in the past
- Preferably having prior experience working with financial, marketing or other high volume data industries
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and iterative programming environment
- Have strong communication abilities, able to work both independently and well within a team.
- Good documentation and recording practices
- A keen-ness to develop and expand on your current knowledge base
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517