Our client is a cryptocurrency trading platform with a huge market share in Singapore. With the current boom in the cryptocurrency market, the trading platform has seen significant improvement in numbers of users and data from daily transactions. Join our client to work with the latest blockchain technology and established infrastructures that support hundreds of tokens. Being one of the pioneers in the data engineering team, you will be the one that initiates the planning, design, and implementation of data infrastructures to accommodate the large volume of trading data and to drive business decision.
- In charge of setting up of ETL process using a multitude of tools and developing a good infrastructure for the product
- Be an expert in transforming structured and unstructured data from various sources and formats
- Be the technical leader and strategic thinker to decide the technology stacks used in the process
- Work well independently but also in teams, with technical software engineers who can help with infrastructure set up, but be the expert on data related matters
- Have a strong drive to develop oneself and take on bigger projects, with the ultimate aim of being a leader in the organization
- Someone who is a self-starter and is willing to take on new challenges and be comfortable working in a fast-paced and flexible environment
- Having 3+ years of working experience in technical roles, preferably in data engineering / software engineering
- Deep understanding of Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL etc.
- Proficient in Python, R, SQL
- Have built data pipelines end-to-end
- Exposure to Cloud technologies on AWS or Azure
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Chelsea Phan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line:+65 6914 9946 EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R2199999