We’re working with a growing tech business that is looking to start its data team in Singapore.
This is an opportunity to take the lead on a greenfield project and develop pipelines on AWS cloud platforms. You’d be responsible for working on a data lake formation with the latest technologies.
Working closely with senior leadership and executive management, you would be able to channel their millions of data points into storage and help with their plan to apply advanced analytics including machine learning.
- Develop and work on data pipelines within the AWS ecosystem
- Help with data lake formation and be the go-to person in regards to this AWS data lake
- Understand product requirements with Data Product Lead and work with analysts, engineers as well as senior management across multiple countries to tap into data and apply the best data-driven business strategies
- Enable your customers' ability to use data by identifying relevant data sources and drawing the right data forward
- Forward thinking, with the ability to pick up new tools and abilities
- Minimally Bachelors in Computer Science, Business Analytics or related fields
- Holding at least 3 years in data or software engineering
- Strong experience in AWS specifically in Glue, RDS, and S3
- Have experience with data lake formation or building Cloud-based data lakes
- Expert in using Python and SQL
- Good knowledge in infrastructure and dockers
- Strong communicator with the ability to work across levels of leadership
- Self-starter who is autonomous and able to take the lead on technical projects
- Constantly pushing their own capabilities and an avid learner
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517