We are working with a Top listed FINTech who is looking for a CTO to come in and help lead the current technology team.
You’d be looking after core products helping with making sure client deliveries are done. Leading engineering managers as they look after their teams, we’re looking for someone who is driven and passionate about taking on a leadership role.
Someone who will help guide the direction of the team and come step in as a technical leader whenever troubleshooting is required.
- Look after the current team of engineers within each of the separate product lines.
- Be able to drive the initiatives forward and make technical decisions on changes, improvements, and development of existing and new, out of the box features.
- Have engineering experience and ability to code hands-on when necessary in core languages
- Come up with creative inputs that can help drive the product into new directions and help improve current delivery as well as help to gain new customers
- Minimally holding 5 years of experience in Technical Engineering position, mostly focused on software engineering
- Have 2-3 years of management experience of teams
- Ability to manage a team and drive new initiatives in technology
- Have a wide scope, understanding software development, data structures and infrastructure
- Core languages in python, node.js and java
- Good to know machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Great bonus if you have financial services or regulation technology industry exposure
- Have a great passion to work on exciting initiatives and new technologies, all the while keeping in touch with the newest trends
- Must be Singaporean Citizen for nature of business and data access
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517