Fletcher Kim 김축복 jobs
|Specialisation: Energy & Infrastructure Recruitment, Renewable Energy, Offshore Wind, CleanTech, Climate & Environment|
|Company Position: Consultant - Offshore Wind & Renewables (Americas)|
|Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone Number: +65 6340 1934|
Having graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Economics, I started my career in drop shipping and shipping business. I was covering the North American and South Korean market for over 5 years before my transition into recruitment.
Over those 5 years, I have relocated to South Korea, Taiwan and China to learn the business culture and to build networks across Asia.
Area of Specialisation
• Project Developers
• Project Investors (Fund Managers, Institutional Investors, Corporates, Family Offices)
• Multilateral Development Banks
• Infrastructure Banks / Financiers
• Infrastructure Advisory and Management Firms
• Legal Counsel (external and internal)
• Independent Power Produces (IPPs)
• Clean Technology Providers
• Engineering Services Firms (Owner’s Engineering, Lender’s Engineers, Independent Engineering)
• EPC Companies
• Construction Contractors
• Equipment Suppliers
Industries I cover:
• Renewable Energy
• Solar (utility and C&I)
• Wind (offshore and onshore)
• Waste to Energy
My thoughts on Renewable Energy
The renewables industry is a growing market, as the world looks towards using more sustainable means of energy, and also with many corporations around the world committing to clean energy targets. We know the industry is only going to grow further.
It is an exciting time to be in this sector as we see more developing countries around the world driving renewable energy targets, thus opening the gates for more investments and more opportunities globally for anyone in this market!