My client is a leading consultancy active in the technical development and delivery of Offshore Wind projects worldwide. They are looking to hire an experienced WTG Commissioning Manager to lead the testing, commissioning and grid connection of an Offshore Wind project they are working on in Taiwan.
- To ensure the final product will be in accordance with the EPCI Contractor’s contractual requirements.
- Ensuring the safe and efficient testing of wind turbine generators onsite
- Providing training courses for staff on WTG testing, test-running and connection to the grid.
- Developing the standard specifications on WTG testing and test-running
- Implementing the grid-code from the customer
- Reviewing the relevant documents of WTG testing, test -run and connection to the Grid
- Reviewing and endorsing the risk assessment on WTG connection to the Grid.
- Monitoring the contractor’s management on testing, test-run and connection to the Grid.
- BSc Degree in Engineering (MSc preferred)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to work and relocate full time in Taiwan
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303 EA Registration No: R1767587