|Salary:||Up to S$0.00 per annum|
|Posted:||28 days ago|
Title: Warehouse Supervisor
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
The company designs, manufactures, installs, and services energy systems for both onshore and offshore applications. With a strong commitment to sustainability and reducing carbon emissions.
- Manage activities of the warehouse operations
- Daily planning and controlling of manpower, material handling equipment and warehouse space
- Assign and monitor daily tasks to workforce in Warehouse
- Ensure tasks assigned to Warehouse operation team are completed on time
- Coordinate and work closely with Logistics Officer on goods receiving and delivery
- Maintain accurate and complete warehouse records
- Ensure accurate and timely updates to the computer system
- Ensure safety and housekeeping in the warehouse
- Look for and work on continuous improvements of productivity and safety
- Assign and Coordinate with drivers on daily deliveries and other transportation requests
- Technical or equivalent mechanical/constructional experience
- Proven working experience as a Warehouse Worker
- Current forklift license; GWO, Medical Certification
- Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment is a bonus
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems (SAP or other ERPs)
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)